Monday 17 March 2014

Out with SEXYJ

If you guys were wondering what is SEXYJ?
Basically,it just represents 
Serene + Eve + XiaoYu + Jasmine.
Yup! They are my only group of friends that I can totally open up with.
My Secondary school friends are the Most precious friends to me :) 
It will always be that way. 
Since Jasmine is having her Intern now, she don't have the whole day to hang out with us. 
So we managed to squeeze out sometime to meet up with her for Lunch during her break.
Thank goodness her break is 4 Hours, which means more chatting session with my girls! 

We headed straight to Orchard to meet Jas~
Serene is on the phone with Jasmine
Busy Serene haha! 
Actually we had plans to go a Restaurant at Forum. But it was too far for Jasmine, so we decided to just have Lunch at ION.

Yay!!! Here comes Jasmine!!!
We took every opportunity to take selfies together :P
Girls deciding on where to have Lunch at.
It definitely a tough decision to make!
We didn't want to burn a hole in our pockets either.
And so.... we decided to have Lunch at Watami!
Come on, we're girls~ This is what we do when we are waiting for our food to arrive :P
As usual I ordered Chicken! This is super yummy!!! 
Like.....  SUPER SUPER yummy 
But my dessert kinda suck. It's tasteless.
We had soooo much laughter during and after the meal. 
Cherish those moments the most.

Group photo once again before Jasmine leaves for work!~ Noooooo
After Jasmine left, we decided to do some Window Shopping in town.
Walked around ION, Somerset,Scape and back to Orchard.
We did a lot of walking that day. 

It was dinner time! XiaoYu, Serene and I went to Graffiti Cafe? I believe it's called Graffiti Cafe? The one at Cine. 
But they have really awesome wanton noodles there! At $3.80 only! 
Worth every cent. 
Of course! We can't miss out on Desserts right?
Since I've never eaten such dessert before, and I've also wanted to try it for a long time.
It's "Ahboling dessert"! It's $2 per bowl. 
It was so yummy that I decided to recreate this dessert on my own. 
But I am still figuring out how. 

Jasmine's work ends at 10.30pm. Since we were still at Somerset at around 9.30pm, we just waited for Jasmine.
So we can head home together ^^
All of us were dead tired that day. 
But nonetheless we had Tons of Fun!!! That's what's most important right? <3

Thanks for reading!
Till the next post~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment